January is Health awareness month
- Cervical Health Awareness Month
- National Birth Defects Prevention Month
- National Glaucoma Awareness Month
- National Radon Action Month
- National Stalking Awareness Month
- National Winter Sports Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Awareness Month
- Thyroid Awareness Month
- National Folic Acid Awareness Week (Jan. 7–13)
- National Drug and Alcohol Facts Week (Jan. 22–27)
Now accepting Donations online
A DINNER CELEBRATION HONORING DR. MIKE JORDAN
Community Council Against
Family Violence Prevention
SafeKids Marion County
Building Better Dads
Working together to reduce the impact of alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, and other drugs on our youth.
The goal to organize community programs and activities that reduce family violence in our community by increasing community involvement and awareness through education.
The workgroup focuses on strategies to reduce both deaths and injuries from those occurrences that statistics show pose the greatest threat to our children and youth.
The mission to promote the importance of fathers' engagement with their children from birth to adulthood and work toward building closer and more productive relationships