Beginning Wednesday, August 1, 2018, Suntran bus passes will be available for purchase at the E.D. Croskey Recreation Center, 1510 NW 4th St., and the Barbara G. Washington Center, 210 NW 12th Ave. 30-day SunTran bus passes will also be available for purchase beginning August 1, 2018 at the following locations:
- Dee Dee's Doghouse - 531 NE 1st Ave,
- Publix- Heather Island Plaza - 7578 SE Maricamp Rd,
- Publix- 40 East Shopping Plaza- 34350 E. Silver Springs Blvd
- Publix - Pearl Britain Plaza- 2655 NE 35th St
- College of Central Florida - Building 35, room 102 - 3001 SW College Rd.
30-day SunTran bus pass fares are $45 for a regular pass, $34 for a youth/student pass or $23 for a senior/disabled pass. For more information, please contact the Ocala/Marion TPO at (352) 629-8297.